Sunday, March 18, 2012

6 Months & 100000 Miles later


WELLL.....A WHOLE lot of life has been happening...and I got away from keeping you all up to date!Here*s the last half a yr that has FLOWN by... according to the camera roll..


 I Thought I would include this snap shot of my ticker with the things I had to look forward to at the end of last year.

Krystal and I at a NY state fair watching a good old goat show :)





Dj, Buddy & Zoe just being adorable together in NY last yr



At a Military tank expo!  Sizzling HOT day but lots of fun...
















Dj and I at Burke lake right near our house~like a little rejuvenating sip of NY

 Trip to LI to visit my Rere

Out on the water for dinner w Re and Eddie  


BOOM---->FALL!------------------------------------------------------------
Picking out our pumps! {that wouldn*t be thrown away till after Valentines day}


Krystal*s BABY SHOWER!!!
The flower pot cup cake favors I made 



WERRKKK IT!--------------------------------------------------------



 

This TISSUE PAPER THIN antique shirt stressed me out all day! 
This was for Men Who Built America (History Channel)- which I did the casting for-NO- I did NOT cast myself- The director (below) and I got on so well during the long days of auditions he actually requested me for a role and even added in extra lines and screen time for me. Long story short - I didn't end up getting to SHOOT the added scenes and lines due to scheduling issues and me actually having a job :*(
A PSA I worked on...fav part of the day was paying hundreds of dollars in a flower shop for gorgeous roses, then cutting their heads off and literally TAPING them onto a bush to make the shot look better. Nothing is what it seems in the land of make believe I tell you.



This was for a commercial shoot I did for an iphone app. {one you should NEVER download-seriously}



BACK TO THE REAL WORLD------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pit stop on a road trip back to NY with Sam and Kyle- at Princeton.  
There are no words to describe the feeling you get in a place like this


Dj-Rambo and I in the "craft shed" each working on our little projects... 





Brewfest fun {fact: I lost my clutch on the fair grounds that day- 5 months later DJ and I went back bc I couldn*t stop thinking about it-and found it!}





Above is from a soul quenching trip to CT . S0 good to see my Grandpa up and about enjoying his retirement for the first time ever.  NOTHING could make me happier than this picture above.






Rambo and I enjoying fall. {messing a pile of leaves Daddy made} 

:Night Fall:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The gorgeous Jennie and I at the only country bar in the area.



Below is NIIINNAAA-{my dearest friend from Holland I met when she was interning at Marriott- I wrote about Neen a while back.. she is now back in DC for another year!!!!}--and I before we went out to meet a few friends in the city.

How is she so cute you ask? I have no idea what to tell you.





The one and only Dianna Marr



This beautiful artwork was born at a shoot I did with Hand Over Hand Photography in NY. Dianna is INCREDIBLE....Has such a whimsical eye not to mention incredible execution.




























Below is a snap shot of my computer screen--

of a pic from the same shoot- that I edited - to TRY to win Manda and I a trip to Ellens Birthday show. {fail}














Above is from 4th of July weekend. {SO out of order-but its hard to remember when all these photos were taken bc all the seasons this year have blurred together and blogger decided to upload all these photos out of order}


 This was from an absolutely INCREDIBLE farm in NY.....need to ask my mom to remind me what it was called...ABSOLUTELY the best place to go to if you have kids. 









Back in LI to attend Reanna's off Broadway debut--so proud of my girl...Jimmy and I turned her house into a boobytrapped circus right before her opening night.


{Below}Back in CT for THANKSGIVING!!! My favorite holiday-bc it {usually} promises that I will get to be close to all the ones I love.



Fireworks went off in my heart to see my photo on my cousins wall.


Thanksgiving 2011
Blink twice and it*s XMAS time!
Helping his momma decorate for the Holidays--I SWEAR he had fun! 


Another holiday that brings the best gifts of all --- time with those you love most. (In NY)





..and then back to VA for the Marriott X-mas party...(HAHAAHA Ronnie the bear in the back cheering me on)

SO great to catch up with some of my old friends from Marriott. Some of the best people I have ever known.


An adorable x-mas card at my office. Any holiday at CDC is insane..deliveries every day of gifts to fatten us up for our winter {hibernation??}
CDC HOLIDAY PARTY!  

Some of the CDC crew and their dates.
Pit stop at Carlyn*s home for some pre gaming!

Finally at Charlestown or Jamestown or wherever..{above}...I*m not going to lie...when I arrived I expected to see Percy the pug and Meeko running around outside the limo.  Even though they were no where to be found it was a fantastic night- one I will remember forever bc it was not only an incredible company party where my boss told me I was making her extremely proud and I crowd surfed for the first time ever- but most importantly bc it was the night my heart grew5 times its size...



My beautiful (inside & out) boss lady and her side kick Dutchess 
<---A piece from the Zoe collection displayed on our fridge.

Time passsessss....
{WOW I REALLY could have written novels about some of these things I*m just barely touching on! :( }

Back to NY to see Blake turn 3 months! Where is the time going?!! 




Also got to spend some long over due time with some of my besties. When we are together it is like time has stood still since the last time.


Back to VA


Manda and Rob come to visit for her BIRTHDAY weekend!!!! (Breakfast!!!)



Weekend fun is always different: Daddy golfing (above) and Rambo*s FIRST trip to the beach!!!(below)




(Left) one of the heaven sent care packages recieved while living in VA.  My friends have honestly done everything in their power to make me feel not so far away.  Words can*t express how lucky I feel to have such great friends in my life.

Below...Dj and my first attempt at home made Sushi.  I think we made a pretty awesome team actually. I showed the finished product picture to our favorite sushi chefs in town and they were very impressed.







What else to update you all on...hmm..

Oh yea, DJ gave birth to a kitty mow!
An early birthday surprise above!!!
(Again-out of order)



Inker loves when Daddy reads it almost as much as Mommy does.

And finally caught up to last weeks movie night (below)! Phew! Sweet dreams everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment